TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Location: San Francisco, CA
Performs and leads cross-functional teams through requirements, architecture and design sessions to build alignment on scope, plan, outcomes and resources.
Develops and actively manages project plans- manages resources, project schedule, and budget to meet deliverables. Maintains all reporting requirements as needed.
Oversees and contributes to all phases of the project, coordinating with project sponsors, vendors, and other relevant areas.
Actively manages the execution of the project, including assigning tasks to project staff, managing project scope and finances, ensuring the deliverable quality and successful transition to operational teams.
Ensures all deliverables and commitments are met and the project is in compliant with relevant standards and methodologies.
- Proactively leads and executes project risk management and mitigation.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
10+ years hands-on IT project experience, including substantial experience in office buildout, AV, structured cabling, IT infrastructure network and systems, and information security.
Understanding of Project Management: project planning procedures, processes with an emphasis on project management skills in both waterfall and agile settings- demonstrated use of project management tools, including MS Office suite, Power Point, MS SharePoint and MS Project.
Experience working in a fast paced, fast growing environment- comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrated ability to bring order and discipline to projects that engage many stakeholders and delivery partners.
- Strong communication (written & verbal)-, organizational/problem solving/follow through (meticulous attention to detail)-, and interpersonal-, and high level strategic and interdependencies across technologies and infrastructure services), and the ability to make good, timely decisions.
- ITIL v3 and/or PMP certifications are nice to have but not required.
Logistics and Shift Requirements:
- The Technical Project Manager will primarily work at Neetek offices at San Francisco. This is NOT a work from home, work remotely, or virtural office worker position.
- Also, occasional trips to various client locations across the Bay Area may be necessary. Therefore, candidates must have a driver's license, access to a reliable car, and willing to drive in Bay Area traffic.
- The Technical Project Manager typically works a shift of 8am-5pm, but would be required to be flexible and sometimes work after hours or weekends, which is typical in IT. After-hours work is usually scheduled in advance.
Employment and Compensation Information:
- Neetek offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market.
- The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all-inclusive
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.
- Local candidates only - candidates must currently reside within 25 miles of San Francisco
- This is NOT a work from home, work remotely, or virtural office worker position.
- This is a FULL-TIME salary employment position, not contractor/consultant
- Must be able to work during normal Business Hours 8am-5pm
- Some after-hours and weekend work is required, usually scheduled in advance.
- Must have a driver's license, reliable car, and willing to drive in Bay Area traffic.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.